Russian Brilliants Anna Twist Diamond Shank Engagement Ring
Feel free to chat with us 9:00 am to 4:00 PM EST Monday - Friday.
Or you can email us at :firstname.lastname@example.org
9:00 am EST to 4:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday. Emails are usually answered within an hour.
The Anna engagement ring featuresa diamond shank witha round Russian Brilliants gemstone of your choice.
Diamonds: 40, G/H SI1, .20 ct
Shown with a 1.50 ct round cut stone.
Russian Brilliants stones are D/E in color and VVS in clarity.
Please reference our FAQS for more information regarding our gemstones.
In love with diamonds...
Being in love and loving your ring is it, right? We want to help you enjoy your happiness, and afford your ring, so we've gathered some wedding budget tips to help...
Planning the Reception
Great deals can be found when you know how much money with which you are working. It really doesn‰ۡó»t matter how small your budget is for the reception, because all budgets can be accommodated.
Your reception budget should consist of approximately 30% of your wedding budget or more. Most wedding receptions are so expensive due to the fact of providing meals, decorations, hall rentals, etc.
There are a few tips when renting a hall that could keep your costs down. Let‰ۡó»s take a look...
- Only consider renting a hall if you have invited 50 or more people to your reception.
- Decide if you are opting for a cash bar or an open bar. A good compromise is to purchase a few cases of beer on your own and host a cash bar for those who want mixed drinks if you are trying to keep costs down.
- Rent a hall that you can decorate yourself.
- If you must have servers, rent a hall that includes servers in the price of the rental, or go with a hall that lets you bring your own.
- Choose a hall that will cater to whatever your needs or budget.
- For food, go with a hall that will allow you to bring your own food if you would prefer to not pay extra for catering.
- Serving vegetable and fruit trays, as well as finger foods like finger sandwiches will be of great value in accommodating vegetarians.
- Opting for a casual reception will allow you to serve your food buffet style which will be predominantly cheaper.
- Opting to tell people to forego a wedding gift, and serve an all cash bar is a great way to accommodate guests, and recover some of the money for the hall.
- Opt for non-weekend dates, because these are not peak hours, and the prices may be cheaper.
- Choose to host your event during the winter for the best rates.
- Negotiate a special discount by paying cash instead of credit card. Most reception halls will do this.
- Choose to go with a non-dinner reception offering instead snack foods and munchables.
Hosting a wedding reception at a hall does not have to cost a fortune, if you know how to get around the basics just mentioned.